- 2 Chronicles 7:14 - If my people who are called by my name humble themselves, and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and heal their land.
- 1 John 1:9 - If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.
- James 5:16 - Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person is powerful and effective.
- Psalm 145:18 - The Lord is near to all who call on him, to all who call on him in truth.
- Proverbs 15:29 - The Lord is far from the wicked, but he hears the prayer of the righteous.
- Romans 8:26 - In the same way, the Spirit helps us in our weakness. We do not know what we ought to pray for, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us through our wordless groans.
- Philippians 4:6-7 - Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
- Isaiah 64:8 - But now, O Lord, you are our Father; we are the clay, and you are our potter; we are all the work of your hand.
- John 3:16 - “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. •1 John 5:1 - Everyone who believes that Jesus is the Christ has been born of God, and everyone who loves the Father loves whoever has been born of him.
- Mark 11:24 - Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. •Luke 11:9 - And I tell you, ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you.
- 1 Timothy 2:1-4 - First of all, then, I urge that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and thanksgivings be made for all people, for kings and all who are in high positions, that we may lead a peaceful and quiet life, godly and dignified in every way. This is good, and it is pleasing in the sight of God our Savior, who desires all people to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth.
- Prayer is talking to God.
- The power of prayer is in the One to whom we pray.
- When you pray with faith God answers according to His will.
LOOK AT YOUR HAND TO REMIND YOU TO PRAY
Thumb: Those closest to you, your family, friends.
Pointer: Those that point you in the right direction - teachers.
Index: (Tallest) Those that lead us - government, authority.
Ring: (Weakest) Those that are weak, in trouble, sick.
Pinkie: (Smallest) Ourselves for what we need.